Thread: Problem in Burning AVI files on DVD disc using nero

Problem in Burning AVI files on DVD disc using nero

I am trying to Burn the AVI movie file on the DVD as the DVD Video disc but the problem is that the Nero burning software is not allowing me to do so. The movie which i am trying to burn on the DVD has the length of more than the 120 minutes. The nero shows that you can burn the video file upto the 120 minutes on this DVD disc. Problem in Burning AVI files on DVD disc using nero. How can i burn this AVI Movies on the DVDs to watch them on the Television using the DVD player.

Re: Problem in Burning AVI files on DVD disc using nero

You are trying to burn the AVI file format movies on the blank DVD disc using the Nero burning software but you are not able to do so because the Nero is showing that you can burn upto the 120 minutes video files on the DVD disc and the file that you are trying to burn on the DVD is more that the 120 minutes time duration. So you cannot burn this file on the DVD as the DVD video disc. Infact it is written on the DVD itself that it can store the video file upto the 120 minutes only.

You cannot burn the Video files of more than the 120 minutes on the DVD disc as the Video DVD. But you can burn those files in the Data format on the DVDs. Because the DVD has the Data storage limit of the 4.7 GBs . So you can easily burn the movies of AVI or any other formats upto the 4.7GB without any problem. Now a days every DVD players are capable of playing the Data DVDs. So you can easily burn and watch the AVI File format movies on the Television.

If you are trying to burn this AVI Movie files on the blank DVD as the DATA format and then also you are getting this problem then i think the DVD that you are using for the Burning is not proper. Either it is damaged or there is some problem in this blank DVD disc. Use another blank DVD for burning the AVI Movies on the DVD in the Data format so that you can easily play them easily on the DVD player for watching on the television.

It is also possible that the Nero Burning software that you are using in your computer system is not properly installed in your computer system. I will recommend you to reinstall this Nero burning software in your computer system. But before reinstalling first remove the previous installation properly from your computer system. You can remove the Nero software from the Add and remove programs from the control panel of your computer system. After reinstalling the Nero burning software reboot the system.

However you have not mentioned that which operating system you are using in your computer system. Whichever operating system you are using in your system download and install the compatible Nero burning software supported by the operating system. If you are using Windows XP then install the Software according to the Windows XP operating system. Similarly for the Windows Vista and the Windows 7 Operating System.