Thread: How to use Streamlined Printing features in MS Office 2010?

How to use Streamlined Printing features in MS Office 2010?

Hey Friends, I have recently installed the Microsoft office 2010 on the computer for the personal use. But stuck with one thing that i need to solve with the help of you. In the office 2007 printing of the file are little complicated and i have heard that in the printing in the Office 2010 is streamline so i need to make that thing working with the my office 2010. So help me with How to use Streamlined Printing features in MS Office 2010?. Thank you

Re: How to use Streamlined Printing features in MS Office 2010?

This really working when you are printing with the Microsoft office 2010 that will give the printing of the document in easy way that it was not on the previous version of the Office. You will get the all option of printing and managing the document are done on the one window. So you don't have to look any where else for the option of the same. Click on the file and then to the backstage view of the file and then click on print command . The print window itself have the print preview option so that you wont have to go to the file menu and then give the print preview like the previous version of the same. So enjoy the same.

Yes the Microsoft gives the streamline printing in the MS office 2010 which was not in the older office. By clicking on the Print command you will see the all setting of the page is on the print window so you wont have to look any where else for the page set up option of the pages. This windows itself have the print preview look in the right pane of the window. All the setting of the page is down to the print button so that you can easily make the setup of the page and also see the preview of the same. That all i have. Thank you

Re: What is Streamline Printing?

Hey, I have been using the Microsoft office 2010 but never heard about the streamline printing so i have no idea about it. So can any one help me to define the meaning of the Streamline printing. Is it something related to the speed up the printing if so then let me know the same so that i can also have the access of the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks

Streamline printing is nothing but the printing of the document in the easy way so that you don't have to make the set up form the different window, preview from the different button and many more. The office 2010 provide the all teh feature on the one window itself so that you don have to make the setting of all from any where else.