Thread: Appiliaction error: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients

Appiliaction error: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients

Hello friends,

I have created a code in VBA which controls a spreadsheet and in that there are many control buttons which calls many functions everything is working fine but when the calender form is called it gathers some data from a worksheet using the activate event. From user input several different variables are calculated and updated on the calender form using the after update and change events. But if i try to do it again then i am getting an Runtime Error -2147417848 (80010108) Automation Error. The object invoked has disconnected from its clients

I was also getting same error message and i told my friend about the issue he told me to disable application Add-ins which includes Analysis Toolpack - VBA, Conditional Sum Wizard and Solver Add-in which could be one of the reason and after disabling everything was working fine.

I am also getting similar type of issue with, i am also getting The object invoked has disconnected from its clients and when i click on End button and then if i try to click Print Preview on the File menu, i am getting Not enough memory message and at the same time i had check i am facing this issue only with same file only. Does anyone know how to overcome from this issue ?

The object invoked has disconnected from its clients error

Vineeta in your case i would suggest you to click on File menu and then click Print Preview, now in the Print Preview window would get open and now click Close. At the same time also check out the page setting for that you need to click on File menu, click on Page Setup and the necessary changes and finally click on OK button.

Re: Appiliaction error: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients

Ethan123 it seems that there is some issue with your VBA code because of which you are getting The object invoked has disconnected from its clients error message. I was also facing similar type of issue where my excel files used to crash in that case i would suggest you to reinstall your Office 2007 and check out your code, it might happen that you would had made small mistake and nothing else.