Thread: How to use Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional?

How to use Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional?

Hi guys, I am a professional civil engineer and i am using autocad currently for making my projects of constructions. I found some problems when i tried to make a plan for high facility provided building. So i have searched for the another software which can work as same as the autocad does. I think Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional can work for me but i do not know how to use Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional, can anybody give me some ideas about what can i do by using Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional.

What is Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional.

Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional is software made for those who are professional architects, civil engineers, draftsmen and tradesmen. It fulfills the different needs of these professionals. Main feature of the program is total continuity right through to the production of construction plans. Final construction plans will be updated automatically after you complete with the design.

Features of Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional.

Following are the list of features that are been provided by the Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional.
    01. Design and construction of buildings and apartments including garden and landscape planning.
    02. Construction in any view, i.e. 2D floor plans, cross sections or 3D views.
    03. Export of 3D objects in various formats e.g. CygniCon Object, 3DS, 3D-DXF, etc.
    04. Polygonal winding staircases (solid or wooden).
    05. Polygonal landing staircases (solid or wooden).
    06. Construction aids, 3D/2D guidelines.
    07. 3D /2D dimensioning, snap-to functions for 3D objects.
    08. Accurate positioning and processing using reference points and numerical editing.
    09. Detailed visibilities for each view, settings for level of detail shown.
    10. Accurate cross sections through the 3D model, including calculation of hidden lines.
    11. Comprehensive catalog of 3D objects, materials, textures and 2D symbols.
    12. Create individual 2D symbols for text blocks, graphic elements, legends, including autotext functions.
    13. Integrated calculation functions, allocation of task items, quantities, export lists.
    14. Project management using the project viewer, copy floors, create layers.
    15. Settings for sun and moon for the illumination of 3D views, background images.
    16. Ray tracing, antialiasing, create images from observation points during processing.
    17. 2D graphic functions.
    18. Assistants for copying properties and for select and delete functions.
    19. Structural layers for walls, ceilings and floors.
    20. User definition of structural layers for inclusion in the catalog.
    21. Predefined banisters for staircases.
    22. Extensive range of functions for roofs and dormers including valley gutters, guttering, ridge tiling.
    23. Export timber lists in PDF, RTF, Excel or HTML format.
    24. Predefined types of dormer including eyebrow and arched dormers.
    25. 3D landscaping with predefined landscape forms, paths, terraces, incorporate plants (mask textures), 3D plants etc.
    26. Common partial 3D converter.
    27. Convert 3D models into various formats e.g. 3DS, 3D-DXF, VRML 1
    28. Extendable 3D catalogs.
    29. Edit models using materials and textures.
    30. Calculate texture coordinates and point normals.
    31. Create different variants.
    32. Define user light sources, punctual lighting, spot lighting, ambient and directional light sources.
    33. Scale objects.
    34. Surface editor for surfacing areas and sub-areas, editing in 2D and 3D.
    35. Automatic recognition of openings in walls, surfacing of complete facades. 3D object created.
    36. for each element be it a tile, floorboard or facade element.
    37. Use patterns and pattern elements, create user patterns based on the pattern catalog.
    38. Analysis of surfaced areas with respect to area and material requirements.

Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional user interface.

Best feature in Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional is its user-optimized interface which is absolutely easy to understand for the first time user. It is also accurate about its result because for this kind of software it is but obvious to be perfect about their results as their small changes in the results can bring large changes in the real life projects. New feature provided by this software is Window Construction Module. It can also converts your 3D projects into CINEMA 4D by using the desired plug ins.

Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional: Cheapest CAD software.

Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional is the cheapest product provided for the civil engineers as other cad products comes in several thousand euro for a single user but its not the case with Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional. Main specialty about this software is total continuity right through to the production of construction plans. Even it is possible to make changes in the final construction plans.