Thread: How to use Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra?

How to use Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra?

Hi guys, I have just heard about Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra which i think is a video management software. As i want to do some really creative things with my videos which is been saved in my computer. Yet i have not installed this software on my hard disk. Does anybody know that how to use Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra?

Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra

Basically Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra is a powerful software which provides the functions for video enhancement and editing. This software have also availability for the options by which you can have more timeline tracks in your created videos. There are some around 13000+ free effects on the world wide web which features different kind of options to do the editing with your video.

Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra : Features.

Following are the some features provided by the Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra :
    01. 6-track PiP effects.
    02. Advanced key-frame effects.
    03. Video freeze frame.
    04. Disc menu designer.
    05. Add video subtitles.
    06. Time code and date stamp.
    07. Resizable Workspace.
    08. Easy sorting of media resources.
    09. High-definition videos.
    10. Capture from anywhere such as camcorders, TV tuner cards etc.
    11. Blu-ray Discs and DVDs are supported.

Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra: Publishing videos to YouTube.

You can publish your videos directly on the Youtube by using Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra. Youtube is the most popular website for searching the videos. You can get your movies much faster from the internet by using this functionality of the Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra. You may give any name or tag to your video so that you can get maximum search for your videos.

Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra for iPod, iPhone or PSP.

You can use Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra to deal with the videos in your iPod, iPhone or PSP. You can even create videos which in further can be played by the iPod, iPhone or PSP. It also provides you the best resolution that you can have in your iPod, iPhone or PSP. This could be the best tool to make your videos with your creativity which can played in your favorite player also.

Slideshows in Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra.

You can create unbelievable slideshows of your pictures by using Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra. It gives you the different 7 styles in order to show creativity with your slideshow such as 3D, highlight, motion, cell, collage, scrapbook and normal. This all seven modes will help your to make your pictures in to movie. PowerDirector's 3D engine creates a classic 3D room-like effect.