Thread: How easily recover my digital photos

How easily recover my digital photos

Hi,,

I was having many digital pics on my digital camera, i bought this camera few months ago only. I have lost all of my images sudden, i don't now where they gone or who made them unavailable. Please help me about this, show to easiest way to recover my images?

Thank you lot for any help.

Re: How easily recover my digital photos

Luckily, there are several software applications that can help you recover your lost digital photos. Images can be recovered Because when a photo is deleted from a memory card, the link to the photo is removed, but not the actual data. You can think of it this way: you go to a bookstore and find a book in the database, but can not find any information. Maybe the book was new and Had not been put into their online system yet, but the physical book is still in the library, you just can not find it easily.

When you buy a camera, it is delivered to you with a software bundle for editing and of course to recover your photos.

So look into software bundle CD that came with you digital cam, if its not then i would advice you to concern to customer support rather than experimenting by your self.

To start you create a folder "photos" for example, is where you put your pictures.

Then a small tip is to simply name your file (create one every time is very useful for a future classification) with the date at the end
    eg xyz12042005 or xyz April 12, 2005

Good return to photos, you should know that your device is recognized by Windows as a removable storage medium. You understand?
    Just simply go through the explorer and look in the left column of your removable disk that is your device, go to the directory where you stored your picture and then you make the keys Ctrl + A to select all, then right click and cut And go to the folder you created, you know the one with the date and right click again and you stick.

Use the ArtPlus Digital Photo Recovery, yes, a photo recovery program for ignoring the link and read all the books in the library and spit on the back for you. In general they work very well unless the serious injury caused to your card. A program I used, which did an excellent job and is totally free, is ArtPlus Digital Photo Recovery.