Thread: How Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 is?

How Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 is?

Hi there, I am using nokia N91 which has almost all the features of mokia mobiles. I want to do something really interesting with my mobile phone. I have heard that i can hack bluetooth network by using my mobile phone. I have suggested for the Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 software which can do the same. Can anybody help me to know that how Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 is?

Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 Features.

Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 is an application for the symbian mobiles which hack the bluetooth network connections between the mobile phones. By using Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 you can do :
    1. Read other phones contacts.
    2. Change profiles.
    3. Play ringtones of other mobile even if it is on silent mode.
    4. Play songs in other mobile.
    5. Restart the other phone.
    6. Switch of the another phone.
    7. Restore the factory settings of other mobile and many more...

Call from other mobile by using Super Bluetooth Hack 2009.

Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 is an amazing software which lets your do many functions from the other mobile with whom you have enabled the bluetooth connection. Main feature provided by this software is that you can call from the connected mobile. When you call anybody by using Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 then it gives you all the normal functions which you get while calling from your mobile such as Holding the line or recording the conversation etc.

Installing the Super Bluetooth Hack 2009.

Installing the Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 is much easier as compare to the other softwares on mobile. Once you have downloaded this application then you just have to insert it in your mobile phone by using card reader or you may nokia pc suit to do the same. After getting it on your mobile, Run the installer which needs java enabled phone. If your mobile does not support for the JAVA then this software would not be able to run on your mobile. Then once you have selected the language in which you want to use this application, You are ready to hack the mobile by connecting it with your bluetooth device.

Tease your friends by Super Bluetooth Hack 2009.

Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 would be good software to tease your friends by doing the activities from his phone which has been never done by your friend. You can do several things in the victim's mobile by using Super Bluetooth Hack 2009 such as Manage SMS, Manage music, disable phone, Change Profile modes etc. This software also can be used for wrong intentions also but many people does know about this kind of softwares as well.