Thread: Nokia PC Suite for MAC

Nokia PC Suite for MAC

How to transfer contacts from my Nokia 5130 on my Mac? The Nokia CD which came with mobile only having the Nokia PC suit for Windows, i can't find the MAC supported PC suit for Nokia 5130. Please help me or give me some another alternative ways to transfer contacts from Nokia 5130 to MAC.

Thanks.

Re: Nokia PC Suite for MAC

Which mac OS you are having? there must be some tool to access nokia mobile on mac, i found some similar threads listed below, hope this will help:

Sync nokia phones with Mac Book Pro
    Connecting nokia phone on Mac
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

You can use iSync for that, with iSync you can keep your Nokia 5130 mobie contacts updated by a transfer of contact information and your Mac, including phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, web addresses, and best of all, photos of friends, family and colleagues .

iSync synchronization is the ultimate tool that will establish communication between your Mac and various digital devices available to them as a mobile phone equipped with Bluetooth, an iPod and even a PalmPilot device.

And that's not all because if you have an account. Mac, you can sync your calendar and many other iCal calendars on all your Mac machine, ideal for updated information between your Mac from the office to home.

All Nokia devices supported by iSync can connect to your Mac via Bluetooth. However, you can also synchronize some models of Nokia phone via a USB cable, in addition to using Bluetooth. If iSync supports both your phone connections (Bluetooth and USB), you can select the connection method you prefer for the initial setup.

With Bluetooth

Before setting up iSync, make sure your Nokia and your Mac are associated with Bluetooth. Get step by step instructions to pair your Nokia and your Mac via Bluetooth.

Goes to step 1 if you have already paired your Nokia device with your Mac

With USB

If iSync supports synchronization via USB cable with your Nokia, you can connect your Nokia device and Mac via a USB cable.

Goes to step 1 if you have already connected your Nokia device and Mac with a USB cable.

1. Start the iSync on the Mac Go Menu Finder > Go > Applications > iSync.
    2. From the iSync menu Select add device, And select your Nokia phone among those listed.
    3. Your Nokia phone will appear in the iSync window. You can synchronize data from your calendar and contacts.