Thread: AVG asks to delete Adobe Illustrator Cs2

AVG asks to delete Adobe Illustrator Cs2

Hello friend i have downloaded and installed an AVG free edition. But now it seems as it is not working properly. That's why i downloaded it again but this time while the installation was in progress it asked me to remove certain things in order to complete the installation. the AVG asked me to remove Adobe Illustrator Cs2. But i am using it and i can't remove this software. Please help me in this matter.

Re: AVG asks to delete Adobe Illustrator Cs2

Don't know what went wrong with your installaiton even i had installed it recently but could not get such error. I think something was wrong with either your installation file or with your system. So i think you must download the file once again and try to reinstall the AVG 9.0 antivirus again. hopefully you will fix this issue.

It might be possible that an earlier virus infection would have caused this error. So prior to the installation download the malwarebytes antimalware utility and install that on to your system and then run a quick scan delete all the threats detected by the Malware bytes antimalware utlilty. After this the avg will be installed.

You might be facing this issue because of the spyware/malware present in your system. That's why it is advisable to install an updated antivirus and then run this antivirus on your system. Remove all the threats detected by the antivirus. After the removal of all the antiviruses your system will start working normally. That is you can install the AVG free without removing the adobe.

Most probably it is quiet possible that this is happening due to a compatibility issue. Hence firstly check that is the AVG compatible with the adobe illustrator cs2 because it is possible that some of the components of the avg are not compatible with the adobe illustrator. If possible try to use different antivirus or upgrade your adobe illustrator.

I don't know why are you using the adobe illustrator cs2 if so many newer versions are already launched also i would like to tell you that the avg 9 is not compatible to some of the programs like the adobe illustrator cs2. Also using a different anti virus will solve this problem. The other option is to use an alternative to adobe illustrator or simply upgrade it to a newer version.