Thread: how to remove MarkFun_Load_NT_Driver error message

how to remove MarkFun_Load_NT_Driver error message

Hi,
    I am facing problem in my computer, I get the error message when I start windows, first tell me what is this error and why I face this problem and also tell me how to remove MarkFun_Load_NT_Driver error message? i try many of things for solving this problem but it will not work, please give some useful suggestion for fixing this problem. If anyone has any ideas don't wait, post them!

Re: how to remove MarkFun_Load_NT_Driver error message

Use following things to solve your problem
    Right click on you’re my computer ->properties -> then open your Device Manager tab
    The Click on View ... Show hidden devices
    If any device you get which have a “?” or ”!” in front of them then delete this using delete button. If the Device Manager has an "Other" device category, open it and Delete any devices in the "Other" category.
    Now, reboot your computer and reinstall all the drivers then again restart your computer and I think after that you never get any error message during startup.

This is not major issue with your computer, this error occurs when your system’s any driver file goes corrupted or lose you that time, and when your computer goes startup that time your system searching for this files and if suppose that time system not able to find that time then you get this type of error for solving this problem you have update your drivers. I think after that you able to recover this file and after that you solve your problem.

Use following steps for solving your problem.
    Right click on you’re my computer ->properties -> then open your Device Manager tab
    Here you get the uninstalled drives then updating drivers for, right click on the hardware's name and choose Properties. Here you get the Driver tab click on that then.
    • Click the Update Driver button.
    If you have drivers CD then click on Have Disk or click on Brows button for Installing from the internet.
    I think after using this solution you may able to solve the problem.

I think this is major issue with your computer, because I also face this same problem and for solving this problem I format my computer and then properly installed all the drivers and I think you also use this solution it will better to you for solving your problem and before formatting take backup of all the important data, because after formatting you clean your hard disk, I think after using this solution you able to solve your problem.