Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how improve graphic of a netbook

Windows Software

Old 24-01-2010

how improve graphic of a netbook

Hi,
I have a HP Mini Netbook. I am not getting good graphic performance out of it. When I play games my screen shows dull and absurd graphics. I have a onboard video memory and additional graphic card of 512 MB. Is there a way by which I can improve the graphics. But still the same looks so dull. Is there any graphic booster software available. Thanks in advance.

Old 24-01-2010

Re: how improve graphic of a netbook

Processors Intel GMA 950 graphics (945GM chipset) which automatically equip the vast majority of Netbooks provide enough graphics power for the Aero and older DirectX 9 games. Certainly. However, this processor is throttled by default. You can give a boost to your laptop with a graphic booster software or just udaet your drivers and check back.
Old 24-01-2010

Yes there is a graphic tool called GMABooster. It is a simple program that works on GPU's to give out a better output. It is nice and simple but the implementation is bit confusing. The program aims at reducing the power consumption of the card and giving out more better output. It has worked best on Netbooks and helps most the game to get better graphic display.
Old 24-01-2010

It is better to run a good driver update. GMABooster works in most of the case. It increased the speed and improves the performance 2.4 times faster for any net book. But everything does not relies on it only. There are some features and support provided but it also. It is a shareware program. You can download the same and use it in your netbook. Do not forget to update latest drivers.
Old 24-01-2010

GMABooster is released as asmall program that will appeal to anyone with a laptop containing Intel 945GM/GME/GMS/GSE and 943/940GML/GU Express. These contain all the chipsets integrated graphics Intel GMA 950, which is old in terms of performance, especially in its mobile version. So you can just give a try for this software. Otherwise if the hardware rendering is not so good then you can do nothing.
Old 24-01-2010

GMABooster software allows the user to overclock the GMA 950 frequency of 400 MHz and through multi-level progressive. The most interesting is that this program runs on Windows, Mac and even Linux. The transaction is announced safe, but the graphic chip will consume however much energy, and heat too much. It is therefore advisable to have good ventilation to ensure the coup. The curious the bravest can try the program by downloading the official page.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,