Thread: WD 2GO Pro application for iphone

WD 2GO Pro application for iphone

i just download this application on my apple iphone and searching for more functionality for this. In WD 2GO Pro there is help option and its keeps mentioning a WD 2go Pro app. i really cant find any application there. need some help here. Please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: WD 2GO Pro application for iphone

The hard drive company Western Digital has been insisting that the user can and must create its own cloud, that the occasion of the departure of its MyBook series drives can Live to be used as storage disks via cloud IOS device applications and Android. For this we have the WD2Go and WD2Go Pro that, obviously, are free and paid versions, each with its positive aspects, but always exceeding the pay. With these applications and a WD drive this line you can have a more personal and Dropbox but without many problems of theft of information, however is worth commenting that achieve what WD calls involves buying a hard drive and increased user spending, but as always the user will have the last word if you want to spend a little more for a completely cloud storage itself or free cloud storage that handles give support to any contingency.

Western Digital WD comes with mobile applications WD and WD 2GB 2GB Pro storage for your individual cloud of My Book Live. The WD My Book Live is linked to the home network to make a shared storage that users can access both inside and outside the home. Secure remote access to the My Book is obtainable online on any computer with WD2go, while 2GB WD applications offering mobile access to files stored on the disk from iPhone, iPod touch or matched mobile device with Android.

the 2go Pro application WD allows you to share files with family, friends and colleagues. Virtually any file can be split from personal images and videos to documents, said Jim Welsh.

Internet access by applying WD 2GB is a second generation of remote access technology from WD which results in a peer-to connection between the PC and the My Book Live remote or mobile devices. "Costomers are demanding access to any device, wherever they can get 'the cloud, but not willing to pay monthly fees or lose control of their personal data. Want to access all your files without annoying regarding what files are in tune with what devices, "said Welsh. "With the new WD 2GB mobile applications and resolution of personal cloud storage WD My Book Live, consumers will currently have a simple, fast and secure way to store, share and access all their digital content from mobile devices wherever you are. "

the WD 2go Pro application also includes several additional features such as:

1. Clipping: users can download copies of files, songs, videos, or folders on My Book Live in a mobile device, allowing access to the rear, even without an Internet connection.
    2. Share content: WD 2GB Pro application allows users to send files, and link sharing, print and open to third-party applications.
    3. Added security: users can add another level of security by blocking access to the My Book Live Mobile with a security code of four digits.

Both applications WD 2go (free download) and WD 2go Pro (2.99 dollars) are available for downloading from the iTunes Store and Android Market. And the My Book Live is now available in regular retail outlets and online store of WD . The suggested retail price is $ 185 for 1TB, $ 220 and $ 275 for 2TB 3TB.

WD 2go is the basic free application allows access to all types of content we have at a My Book Live from mobile devices or from a PC or laptop connected to the Internet. Accompanying this basic solution is an advanced version, WD 2go Pro (2.99 dollars), which includes features like clipping, automatic synchronization, content sharing, and a layer of security (which is mantion by OP).

With the external storage device My Book Live and WD 2go applications via the Internet users can access and simply share files from their PCs, tablets and smartphones with no monthly fees or security purpose.

the application 2go WD Pro lets you share files privately. Virtually any data can be shared from images and videos, to documents and presentations. Internet access by applying WD 2go is a second generation of remote access technology from WD, which results in a friendly connection between the My Book Live, remote PCs and mobile devices to maximize the speed and performance.

i have problem with iphone 3gs 4.3.5 version by unlocking .First downgraded 4.3.5 to 4.1 in that process i didnot get the IMEI number and baseband version and modern firmware version. so please help me fix the problem .

Quote Originally Posted by mamba8055 View Post
    i have problem with iphone 3gs 4.3.5 version by unlocking .First downgraded 4.3.5 to 4.1 in that process i didnot get the IMEI number and baseband version and modern firmware version. so please help me fix the problem .
    Well, unlocking the iphone without proper knowledge can brick the iphone completely and it cannot be used again, so it is better to take it to a mobile repair shop and ask them to unlock it by spending some penny. Even after upgrading to the ios5 version does the iphone doesnt show baseband version or so?

Applications WD2go reinforce the view of providing secure storage and access digital content from any screen, whether inside or outside the home. The application sustains a varity formats of multimedia files to play movies and live music or have access to files such as Microsoft Office documents.