Thread: Software for converting VOB Movies in AVI Format

Software for converting VOB Movies in AVI Format

I want the software which can convert the VOB videos file to the AVI video files because as you know that the VOB files are of the DVD format and takes more space as compared to the normal video files as compared to the other video files. So i want the Software for converting VOB Movies in AVI Format. I have stord this DVD movies on the hard drive of my computer system. The hard drive of my computer system is almost full. So for saving the pace i want to convert this videos to the AVI format.

Re: Software for converting VOB Movies in AVI Format

You want to convert the VOB Movies that are stored on the hard drive of your computer system to the AVI video format. As the AVI Video format takes the less storage capacity for the same video file as compare to the VOB files. As the VOB is the file format of the DVDs which requires the large amount of the storage space as compare to the AVI and the other video file formats. There are many softwares available by using them you can do this very easily. After that lot of the hard drive space will be saved of your computer system.

There is a very good software is available for this purpose which can convert the VOB Videos files to the AVI Video file format very easily and very fast without any problem. I am using the WinAVI video converter software which is used for converting the Videos files of the VOB format to the AVI Video Format. This can also convert some other video formats to the AVI , WMV and also in the VOB formats very easily. You can download it from the website. Just search on the google for this video converting software and after that download and install this software on your computer system.

WinAVI Video Converter is software for video conversion. And this softawre can perform the following tasks.

1. AVI to DVD
    2. AVI to MPEG
    3. AVI to VCD
    4. AVI to MPG
    5. Flash SWF conversion
    6. It can convert all formats to MPEG1/2, VCD, SVCD, and DVD and burn to VCD, SVCD, or DVD disc.
    7. It can convert all video formats to AVI/WMV/RM/ASF/Divx/Xvid
    8. QuickTime MOV conversion.
    9. Real DVD Navigator encoder included.
    10. DirectAC3 technology supports AC3 5.1, which is state of the art technology. It is up to 20% faster with AVI files including AC3 audio.
    11. Real Dolby AC3 audio encoder included.
    12. Burning VCD/SVCD/DVD.
    13. Stunning video and audio quality.
    14. User-friendly interface that is easy to use.
    15. Has the option to preview the video in real-time.

First i want to give you some information about the VOB and the AVI Video formats. The VOB video files are used for the DVD Video Object file. This video file format is one of the basic file format of the DVD vodeo discs and this file format contains the multiplexed Dolby Digital audio and MPEG-2 video. The AVI stands for the Audio Video Interleave. This is the most commaon format for the audio and the video data for the computer systems. This file format has the great flexibility and the powerful architecture. Some newer codecs enable AVI files to have similar or even better quality than DVD.

According to me the OJOsoft Total Video Converter is the best VOB AVI video file converter available in the market. I am advising you this video converter software because i am also using this software for the video files conversions stored on my computer system. The other very good software is the Total Video converter. You can convert the all types of the Videos file to the all other type of the video file formats. You can also edit videos , extract the audio and video file from the videos using this Total Video Converter software.