Thread: Zone alarm gives popup like acs.exe as highly suspicious.

Zone alarm gives popup like acs.exe as highly suspicious.

HI,
    Recently I update my all software then I also update my antivirus also but after that my CPU constantly bumping 100% since, I face the problem after the updating my computer but I download all the updates from the official site then why my CPU constantly bumping 100%, I use wireless internet card using this I update all the system, but my CPU’s processes are bumps after when I my internet connection is enabled. But antivirus zone alarm give popup like acs.exe as highly suspicious. And some one also tells me what acs.exe process is.

Re: Zone alarm gives popup like acs.exe as highly suspicious.

Here is the some description about the acs.exe:
    • Located in the folder C:\Windows\System32 or sometimes in a subfolder of C:\Windows.
    • Size : Windows XP are 36,864 bytes
    • This is a hidden process of your system.
    • If you find this files then you get this is unknown files system in Windows folder.
    • This file able to hide itself.

This file installed with your wireless internet card, because this files are mostly installed with the wireless internet card, and virus also corrupt this file easily I think when you update your network card that time I think this file may be goes infected and I think because of this you face this problem if you want to solve this problem then you have to install latest antivirus with the latest updates, and can your all computer and I think after that you may be able to solve your problem.

I think this is a major problem with your wireless internet card, before your wireless internet card goes corrupted you have to solve this problem and I think for solving this problem you have to format your computer, after formatting this virus problem surely solve, and then again install your wireless internet card and then install antivirus with the latest updates. I think after using this solution you able solve your problem.

No need to format your computer because after updating you remove all the latest updates from your computer and lots of and important time also so do one thing uninstall your wireless internet card and reinstall new wireless internet card drivers, if suppose acs.exe is goes corrupted by virus then using this you remove this file and fresh install your wireless internet card. And I am sure after using this solution you able to solve your problem.