Thread: need help: INTEL RST V9.6.0.1014 control panel is not working properly

need help: INTEL RST V9.6.0.1014 control panel is not working properly

Hey hi friends, I had currently installed drivers on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64. They are working properly, no problem with them. But my control panel is not working properly. When I am trying to use my control panel, it gives error that reinstalls the RST service. I am facing this problem from the last 6 days. I don’t have any knowledge about that and I am thinking that it is not a small bug. I am confused what to do now? Can someone help me in this problem?

Re: need help: INTEL RST V9.6.0.1014 control panel is not working properly

Hey, I will suggest you to not think that it is not possible to fix this bug. I think that its small bug and you can fix it very easily. Try to start the “Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology” services, if they are not started. I was also suffering from the same problem and to fix this problem I decided to check the services and I found that my “Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology” services are not working properly. And I started them at that time; finally the same error doesn’t come again. try to start the services.

If your control panel is not working then I think that there must be problem with your Intel Control Center box to install. I will recommend you to check that box first. You may be not having that box check. Try to check that box first. If again having the same problem then try to check Intel Rapid Storage Technology app. I am sure that at this time there will be some problem with your this box. Intel Control Center and Intel Rapid Storage Technology having this type of problem, so try to check the box to install them.

Hey, I was also having the same problem with my installation under Server 2008. After installation of the driver, I had try to checked and un-checked on the Intel Control Center in the control panel. And I found that my RST service is not running. and at that time I restarted the service to and try to check the box again for the Intel Rapid Storage Technology application. And finally I got the success, so I will suggest you to do the same thing with your bug.

To solve your problem if you have already checked the box to install Intel® Control Center and also Intel® Rapid Storage Technology app then I will suggest you to right click on the .exe “iata96enu.exe” and try to run it as Administrator. And I will also suggest you to change the User Account Control Setting. This will help you to never notify when you are installing some application. Try to do these steps, I am sure that it will help you a lot in your problem.

Hi, I was also having the same problem while installing 9.6 on my Server 2003 x86. To solve my problem I run as following: sc create "Intel RST DM Service" binpath= "c:\program files\intel\intel(r) rapid storage technology\iastordatamgrsvc.exe". This thing helped me in my problem. I will suggest you to do the same thing with your problem. First try to check the box for the installation for the services and after that if again same problem occurs then try this thing. Hope this will help you out.