Thread: Problem with my WinDVD 9 software

Problem with my WinDVD 9 software

I try to watch a blu-ray movie on my pc using WinDVD 9 software. After formatting my system i have installed this software to enjoy my movies. During the installation some kind of error message flashed stating intervideo problem, i ignored it and continued with the installation, it looked that the software was installed perfectly but when i started WinDVD and loaded a disc, then a message came stating that AACS keys need to be updated, after seeing this kind of message i clicked on yes after that nothing was done. I have tried it for many times but nothing happened, i am using this on windows 7. If there is some file to reinstall this intervideo that could fix this problem.
    Any suggestions wolud be appreciated.

Re: Problem with my WinDVD 9 software

I would say that, use the same exe file of windvd 9 software or you can just go to the control panel there in the add and remove program option click on the remove button, after doing this you will be asked to repair it or you can go to the official site of this software and check for the updates of this software.

I would like to recommend you to visit the corel website ans grab the latest updates of your software when such kind of message occurs. There is a time interval of three to four months where new keys for all blu-ray playback must be updated. Corel releases only four updates in a year to fix all bug problems with updated keys. When i checked the corel website the last update for windvd9 was released in october 2009. As if now from december to january it was the time where the new keys for AACS must be updated, from my side this could fix your problem.

Most of the reasons are there to have such kind of errors. First you have to download the advisor tool from windvd to check whether your hardware configuration is applicable for blu-ray playback. Which you can download it from the official site of corel.

If the requirements are fullfilled and the problem persist, then have look on network connection is good or not. AACS key will take some time to update.

After that if the problems remains or you cannot update AACS key through internet then uninstall the current windvd version and download the newer version.

The keys of AACS must be updated in every 18 months for that you can refer from the official of WinDVD.