Thread: How to make application open automatically after restarting PC?

How to make application open automatically after restarting PC?

Hi there, I have running my computer on the Windows XP operating system. I am always working on the computer and every time when i restart the system i have to open the application that i used to work on every day. SO is there any tool that will make the application open automatically after giving a restart to the PC as i can not use the Hibernate all the time so help me with the "How to make application open automatically after restarting PC". Thank you

Re: How to make application open automatically after restarting PC?

This can be perform with the help of the "CacheMyWork" utility tool that gives the work with the system resources and also open the application that you wish to open after the restart of the computer as you are looking for not to keep computer on the Hibernate. You can also postponed the restart of the system if you wish as it get automatically download the update and all. So now its your wish to use it or not i have given you the specification about this. Download it and enjoy it If need more help then let me know the same

Hey there, i have got the point about the "CacheMyWork" that you have explain for to work with the computer even after the restart of the computer the application keep on running so help me with the same. But i need more help regarding the same can you please help me with the download of the same so that i can download it.

Hey this is really great tool that work exactly same as it sound with the name of it. This always open the application that you have entered in the setting of the CacheMyWork whenever you restart the computer of yours. When you have installed the application on the page then run it it will display the list of the all application that are open and select the application that you wish to open after the restart. This is very easy to use. And run with the system resources.

You can get this on the Google. Just go to the Google search page and search for the key word of the tools it will display the list of the site that will give you the access of the same. As i have searched and got this on the codeplex.com so you also go to the same and download the same. This can also be available on the on the www.techarena.in. So download and enjoy the same. Thanks

CacheMyWork is a handy utility that enables you to reboot Windows without losing your place in your work. It builds a checklist of currently open applications, and will restart the apps you've selected the next time you logon to the computer. Cache My Work is great for occasions when you need to unexpectedly reboot, such as on "Patch Tuesday", after installing new drivers, or when Windows runs out of Desktop Heap, Handles or GDI Objects.