Thread: Features of Bigasoft Total Video Converter

Features of Bigasoft Total Video Converter

I have Bigasoft Total Video Converter on windows XP. But when I upgrade to windows vista it crashed. That was issue related to my laptop. In my desktop computer I have windows 7 now. So will it work. And and also list some best features of this application. And the information about what should I do to get out of this problem.

Re: Features of Bigasoft Total Video Converter

Yes it will work on windows 7. Just install it appropriately. Bigasoft Total Video Converter is the Best Video Converter software that twisted to help you convert video to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other admired formats such as: MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.

In accumulation, the Best Video Converter can also remove audio from video file and modify them to M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG as you desire. The Total Video Converter supports approximately all popular portable devices such as PSP, iPod, iPhone, PS3, Zune, Xbox, Creative Zen, BlackBerry, Mobile Phone, iRiver, Walkman, Pocket PC etc. All adaptations such as Convert Mod to MPEG, Tod to WMV, AVI to MPEG, WMV to MPEG, WMV to AVI, MKV to AVI, and MKV to MPEG are very easy and fast with the best quality.

Bigasoft Total Video Converter is also multi efficient video editor software containing functions of Video Joiner, Video Cutter and Video Cropper. Using this Best Video Converter software, you can achieve approximately all general video editing works with exceptional image quality output. For example, this video converter can help you join multiple video files into a new one, cut one file into several sections easily and fast.

Bigasoft Total Video Converter software presents an easy way to merge and join several or numerous videos together with most video formats supported, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, 3GP, ASF, etc. Just select the videos you want to join and check the merge into one file check box you can finish it simply. Video Cutter Bigasoft Total Video Converter software provides "Trim" function to help you cut a clip from the original video. You can set the Start Time and End Time of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to the perfect location to accomplish it.

Bigasoft Total Video Converter software permits you to eliminate black circumference of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its Crop utility. You can also select the Zoom mode to extrude your video slightly to regulate to your portable devices so you can get the best video quality or superiority.