Thread: Does MegaSeg fits for DJ and Radio support

Does MegaSeg fits for DJ and Radio support

HI,
    I want to use MegaSeg. IMegaSeg is a DJ software with many major features. I am not sure about all. But before buying the same I want to ask you about the working and the solutions which it gives. Does it fits a need of mobile dj and radio support. That means I need some tool which can help me to work on audio as well as on streaming radio online. What are the best feature of the same.

Re: Does MegaSeg fits for DJ and Radio support

MegaSeg is the first solution for mobile DJ use MP3/QuickTime with automation, mixing and programming for radio. it now includes intuitive management of song rotation, events synchronized playlist, instant playback and effects via hot keys are easy to use. It is a all in one tool especially for DJ's. You can take a trail before buying it.

MegaSeg is a real small radio station in a computer integrated with an automation system and a complete programming tool. In MegaSeg the new arrangements established programming MegaSeg reflect the priority of playback for certain songs or music categories, coupled with the ability to start playlists and insert Gingles at the times indicated.

The playlist allows the user to MegaSeg prevent two songs from the same artist being played too close to each other is an advantage for the management of mailing pieces.You can program and automate specific events at specific times. The applications are accepted and even loaded into the software.

Mixing software for Mac. Automation, playlist management, programming, sound effects assignable, cross fade, taking into account many audio formats, transition to BPM. MegaSeg intends to search the contents of the iTunes library and the hard drive of an iPod that happened to be connected to the computer.

With two independent decks, you can indeed manage scrolling your library iTunes so very professional, you can further define each song points of cuts, sound effects. You can also use it in automatic mode, the software then takes care to make transitions and effects. If in addition, all must be highly portable, and it is imperative to be equipped with a Powerbook or MacBook Pro, then look no further, you must at all costs try MegaSeg .