Thread: Need a proper Game copy software

Need a proper Game copy software

Hi,
    I am searching for some easy to use Game copy software. I have a PS3. My old game CD's are about to destroy. So till the time they are working I can at least backup them and save some of my investments. I had found a clonecd software. But will that give the same quality which my disc has. Because I had used a tool for that. The quality for the same has fallen.

Re: Need a proper Game copy software

CloneCD is the copy program CD best for making a backup copy of your all music or data on a CD or DVD. The program writes in RAW mode, allowing complete control of data written. CloneCD produces 1:1 take backup of your CDs. CloneCD works with most drives the market, it is powerful and fast. Moreover, CloneCD does not require the use of ASPI drivers.

SlySoft CloneCD also has an ability to play most DVD formats. It has an ability to burn DVD-R media, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD + RW, DVD + R DL and DVD-RAM. You can erase possible DVD-RW and DVD + RW. There is added format image file separately. Dvd. This format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive. You can burn formats. Iso and. Udf designed with other applications such as Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD.

Alcohol 120% is the ultimate software emulation and burning DVD / CD. You can simply put your most used or most important data, images, videos on a optical drive and run them at 200 times normal speed from 31 CD and DVD virtual. It will be much better if you try to burn more than one CD or DVD at the single time, even from different sources, using the latest technology recorders.

Alcohol is compatible with over 99% of available drives. So this makes this tool usable for all types of hardware. Go around all the latest protection using the process of emulation and burning of non-standard software. Alcohol 120% supports numerous types of image files, including MDS, CCD, CUE, ISO, CDI, BWT, BWI, BWS, BWA, etc.

The feature of the Alcohol software complements the first because it is able to burn an image to reproduce the same CD or DVD original. The interface is look at Windows XP and the number of configuration options is important, it allows among others to adapt the software to copy media. So here you does need to gain a good knowledge in CD DVD burning. Just run this program.