Thread: Video Language Translation Software!

Video Language Translation Software!

Hello Friends,
    Since you provided me with the solutions last time, I thought this is the best place to ask the another doubt. I need a software that can translate the videos in another languages. Does anyone know such software.?? I need this software, since I want to translate promotional video for my business into multiple languages. Any suggestions or advice in the right direction would be highly appreciated. Thanks to You.. In Advance..!!
    The Gaming Machine:
    Processor: Core 2 Duo E6400
    Motherboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
    RAM: 2GB XMS2 Corsair PC2-6400
    Video: ATI Radeon X1900XT 512MB w/ Arctic Accellero
    Drive: 74GB "WD Raptor" 10000RPM
    Sound: Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi
    Watercooling: *Soon* Zalman Reserator

Re: Video Language Translation Software!

You will find the software that can translate the Video into different Languages. You can also get the trial pack of that on the Web. Here are some features of that software :
    1. Request corporate video script translation into all major languages, including Chinese, French, Spanish and many more.
    2. Receive the ultimate video translation services for producers and directors.
    3. Enjoy the global voiceover audition center for corporate video translation.
    4. Order video footage transcription and timecoding, perfect for editing.
    5. Request any subtitling services for DVD authors and Flash web movies.
    I hope that these features will satisfy your requirements.

You can use the software babylon which is good language translation software. You can get the software from the following link :
    http://www.techarena.in/download/off...abylon-pro.htm
    Some features of the babylon software :
    • Single Click Activation - A small pop-up window appears when you click on any text in any desktop application with the relevant translation, information or conversion.
    • Babylon offers a complete set of writing tools to help to the users those want to write in English.
    • For every English term, Babylon-Pro can display a complete list of conjugations (inflections) in all possible tenses and forms.

I think that you may get the software that supports the video translation from the internationalservices.com. That application makes corporate video translation and promo video translation very smooth and effective. Also the videos are much impactful that multimedia professionals can add 50 or 100 languages. Also you can add the languages to their repertoire without speaking a word of another language. Hope that you found the application that you were looking for..!!