Thread: Antivirus effecting programs in Windows

Antivirus effecting programs in Windows

I had a problem with my antivirus and tried to restore it earlier but after restoration all my programs are not working .It still kept into programs file but when I try to use it's not functioning. Is there another way to restore.
    when I want to uninstall it,throw some error. I need your help to solve these problems.

First of all you need to use those type of antivirus that may be beneficial for your system.Don't choose those type of antivirus which is beyond the capability of your system.

If you are using antivirus on windows and it consumes a lot of CPU of your system then I will suggest you check your services in the control panel and remove all unnecessary services that are running with the antivirus or make it disable from their properties.

There are so many antivirus software that is built for different systems and purpose .so don't choose those antivirus which doesn't suitable for your system.
    Last edited by Eric B; 21-01-2010 at 02:24 PM.

If you are using an antivirus program and it stops all of the working of your application programs and you tried to remove it but get failed .

If you downloaded your antivirus from internet then just make sure they are valid files or not.If they are well then go for other products that are attached with that.
    Now a days, the software companies provide some better tools with that software for troubleshooting your installation. You need to check that and download also with software and make active when you require it .

One of the tool that probably comes into package of software."Remover tool" this tool can help you to remove the install files and contents from system registry when you try to uninstall and get failed.

Restoring Antivirus programs in Windows

For restoration of your antivirus or any program always provide better performance. For that,I am going to expand a small steps that will help you to restore your program.

1. Click on Start menu on desktop ,go to Settings, and choose Control Panel.
    2. Make Double-click on System and then click on the Performance tab of dialog box.
    3. Click on to the File System.
    4. Manage the System Restore disk space use the slider to select the approximate lower amount and after that click on Apply.
    5. Just wait till it completes and click OK.
    6. Restart your system and check the effect of your system.