Thread: Where to download AyRecovery

Where to download AyRecovery

Hi,
    I want to download and use AyRecovery software. Does anyone has used this before. It offers a 20 seconds recovery service. I want to test this out. I am facing a severe virus problem. So it takes a long time to format and re-install everything. I heard about this one that it has some kind of integrated virus protection service also. If anyone is using it then how is the performance. Is the recovery done by this stable. I am currently using Windows XP. I have McAfee Antivirus software. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to download AyRecovery

AyRecovery is professional Data Recovery Software. It is relatively fast and it allows you a 20seconds recovery process. It can held you system to a better condition as compare to now. It is a strong and multi snapshot pc software which is used to run system restore service. The application can restore your computer from system crash, virus infection, etc. The best thing about the application is a easy and quick system restore process. A trial version is available on many sites. You can just download it.

The application can protect your computer from unknown system crashes. The restore system instantly fix you computer without reinstalling your entire operating system. It fixes missing system files, BSOD and other problems. It also removes unwanted softwares, spywares and other infection from your computer. Protection from virus and trojan. It is simply a one click program that gives you more than 1000 snapshot to restore the operating system.

AyRecovery is an powerful instant system recovery application. The application also gives you a powerful undo for PC problems. The application is equipped with a snapshot technology which helps you to manage it more easily. You can just choose which one you want and then within 20 seconds you can restore your entire system. It supports an advance technology that is very effective and stable. Download the same from the below link and try it.
    AyRecovery Download

You can go to AyRecovery's forum to learn more.