Thread: Want a converter to convert flash animation to MOV for Quicktime

Want a converter to convert flash animation to MOV for Quicktime

hi friends i am in a big trouble can u please help me out, my friend he created some flash animations for me as a gift but i don't have any flash player to play flash animations, in my friends computer they play well in flash player, but it do not work in my quicktime. So m looking for a converter which can convert my flash animations to mov for quicktime files so that i can plays my flash gifts.
    please suggest me a good one..

converter to convert flash animation to MOV for Quicktime

Hey bro i m a big fan of flash animation and i often use iwisoft converter to convert swf files to mov files and play them in quicktime. maybe you can have a try. good luck. iWisoft Flash/SWF to Video Converter is the best SWF converter to convert Flash SWF to video/audio/picture of most popular formats. The SWF converter has many SWF to video profiles, which help you easily convert your Flash SWF to video playable on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Mobile phone, Zune, Pocket PC, etc. So i suggest you to use this converter to convert your swf files to video files.

Re: Want a converter to convert flash animation to MOV for Quicktime

i m using this converter which is very useful to convert swf files to media files to play in any media player
    SWF to MOV Converter is a handy utility that can perfectly convert Flash to MOV video supported by Quicktime So you can play the converted mov video on any media players. It supports batch conversion. If you have several Flash SWF files, you can convert SWF to MOV video files at one time.
    SWF to MOV Converter also can convert SWF to other video/audio/picture formats, including SWF to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, Animated GIF, GIF, BMP, JPG, PNG etc for playable on various portable devices. enjoy.

Sothink SWF to Video Converter 2.4.1

Sothink SWF to Video Converter 2.4.1, its a new version of this converter and it perfectly converts swf files to video format, Sothink SWF to Video converter enables you to enjoy the Flash movies on your iPod, PSP, 3GP Mobile, cell phone and other portable devices. The output video gives you high picture quality. But for this converter Adobe is officially recommended for run this software.