Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Microsoft Works in Windows 7 or not

Windows Software

Old 20-01-2010

Microsoft Works in Windows 7 or not

When i create a new data sheet and selecting a proper folder where i want it to save in, I give a name, select save and hit the enter.After that whenever I go back to retrieve the new data sheet i don't find it where it was saved and I have to search the whole computer to find it. And sometimes I can't find it anywhere in the computer, but if I go back into the software that created it, there it is the last used data set. Can you tell me what's going on and how to make it save the data sheet where I want to.

Old 20-01-2010

Re: Microsoft Works in Windows 7 or not

When you save the file pls chek the path and when saving the file in a particular folder, chek in which folder you are saving it. At the same time you can use save as option to save the current file in another folder for your reference so that if you lose the current one you will be having the reference one.
Old 20-01-2010

If you can find, Windows7 has an option called "libraries'... where you can just have a look. Microsoft have provided us with four libraries. Documents, Music, Pictures & Videos. Just go the path and just check it out C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Libraries
Try to find the file in documents it might be there.
Old 20-01-2010

If you do not find the file when you search by using search option the index service actually does not need to be running for a complete search... Use the *. method in case when u dont find the dataset in the search window... For example *.jpg will display all the .jpg files in the search window which are stored in your system, but it will take some time to complete the operation.
Old 20-01-2010

If you dont find your saved file then it might have been made hidden automatically due to some virus issues or after the file has been hidden you cannot find your file untill you get your system virus free. I have faced this problem and i suggest that update your antivirus and scan your whole system after that you will not face such kind of problems.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,