Thread: Windows Movie Maker not working in Windows 7

Windows Movie Maker not working in Windows 7

I am having the Desktop computer which has the Windows 7 Ultimate edition operating system. The problem is with the Windows movie maker software of this operating system which comes preloaded with the operating system. When i start this software then sometimes this does not starts at all and some times if it will start then freezes after some times. So i am not able to capture the Videos from the DV cassette to the computers hard drive. Windows Movie Maker not working in Windows 7.

Re: Windows Movie Maker not working in Windows 7

you are using the Windows movie maker in this Windows 7 enabled desktop computer system from long time and this software was working properly before then this can be the software error or can also be the operating system problem. The best solution for this problem which i can suggest you that is restore your computer to the earlier date and the time on which the desktop was working properly along with the Windows movie maker software in your computer system.

You are saying that this software some time gets hanged or it does not starts at all on some occasion. I think this is the problem of the operating system. There are so many processes are running on the system at the same time so that the system is not able to start or properly run the Windows movie maker software in the computer system. so i will recommend you to close all the unnecessary processes from the Task manager to free up some of the RAM memory of the Desktop computer system.

I think you should reinstall the Windows Movie maker software because i think this software is not installed properly when you have installed this software before. So reinstallation will fix this problem of the Windows Movie maker in the Windows 7 operating system. After that you will be able to record or transfer the videos from the Mini Dv cassettes to the hard disk of your computer system.

If you have installed this Windows 7 operating system in your computer from the pirated disc then this problem can occur. I will suggest you to remove this Pirated version of the software and installed the licensed copy of the operating system. then you will not face this kind of the problem in your operating system. If you cannot buy and install the licensed copy of the operating system then you can download and install the latest version of the Windows Movie maker software in your computer system from the website of the Microsoft.

There is the latest version of the Windows Movie maker software is available for the Windows 7 operating system. This will resolve the problem of the Windows Movie maker in your computer system. The Windows Movie Maker 5.1 is the latest version available. you can download it from the official website or can also download by searching on the google. On google you will get the websites which provides the downloads. Download and install, after that reboot the system.