Thread: Startup and Virus problems in Nokia 3110

Startup and Virus problems in Nokia 3110

Hello sir ! I am unable to manage my Cell phone Nokia 3110 because it's working in very strange manner,my mobile themes,ring tones and messages are automatically deleting .Please tell me the solution for it. My Mobile music player is not being started and says 'No music file found' but I have lot of files in my memory card,why it is being so.I have a Nokia 3110 cell phone and it has some problem like after switched off,it is not starting what's going on with it.Please suggest me.

Re: Startup and Virus problems in Nokia 3110

If your Nokia 3110 is unable to detect the music file from your memory card and mobile player always come up with error "No music file found" at start up .

You need to follow these instruction which will guide you to solve your problem

1. Switch off your mobile phone first and remove the memory card.
    2. Insert your memory card into card reader and copy all the files onto your desktop in a folder.
    3. Format your memory card.
    4. Some default files would be created automatically into your mobile phone,drag it into music folder of your PC .
    5. Open your mobile music player and update your playlist.

Virus problems in Nokia 3110

Your Mobile phone has some problem regarding startup.When you turn it on,it doesn't .First of all connect it to mobile charger and provide sufficient power.Then go forward.

Connect your mobile phone to PC using data cable and when your computer system detects it.Go to Tools menu in windows explorer =>select folder option,jump on the View Tab and select the show hidden files and folders radio button and remove the check box of "HIDE PROTECTED OPERATING SYSTEM FILES".Some unwanted file will be shown in your memory card with little size of memory just delete them permanently and remove your data cable from PC .Now you are ready to use it normally but one thing more update your mobile phone softwares from Nokia care center otherwise it may be happen again so protect you cellphone from unwanted files and threats.
    Last edited by Sam.D; 20-01-2010 at 09:41 AM.

Undesirable Action in Nokia 3110

First of all just charge your mobile and provide power how much it needs because if you connect it to your PC it needs some power.

If Cell phone is responding some undesirable action then you need to solve it and refer the following suggestion-

You need to format the memory of your mobile phone and to do this,
    Go to the Setting=>Security and change your access code and default code is 12345 or 01234.Then after press the formatting code that is *#7708# and clean the phone memory,It doesn't effect your to your phone book.
    Now in future if you switch off your phone and start it again then easily you can access your phone content.