Thread: SoftE audio converter tool malfunctions under Windows 7

SoftE audio converter tool malfunctions under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine with Windows 7 installed as the operating system in it. I have downloaded an application program that is SoftE audio converter in order to convert the audio files that i have to the format that I wish to. but whenever I try to process the program it starts the execution and then is unable to complete the process and malfunctions. It then closes down automatically. Please help.

Re: SoftE audio converter tool malfunctions under Windows 7

The program you have downloaded seems to have certain bug issue to be appended on it. You need to run a scan check wizard for the program and to the system. It may be that the application has some virus that is affecting the program and hence it is not able to get proper execution with the process. Check out for the same by making the use of a good antivirus tool and scan them.

There can be a possibility that the application may not support Windows 7 operating system. You need to check out for the requirements of the application tool so that it may be clear whether the issue is related to the operating system that it is not been to execute the process. So check out for the same. Else run a scan check wizard. This shall help you out.

The compatibility issue does play a role that may be making the program to behave in such an unusual way. Try to uninstall the program by accessing to the control panel and then to add/remove programs. Select the program name form the add/remove components and thus uninstall the application. After it has been done install the new pack for the same. This shall help in making the things better. It worked for me.

Perform a clean boot to your system. This shall help in making the thing to work out for you. This can be processed as follows:

1) Click on the start button.
    2) Type msconfig in the search box and it enter.
    3) Now under selective startup select hide all Microsoft services.
    4) Disable the services.
    5) Restart the system.

Now execute the program. Hope this should work.

Use updated version of the software. As Windows 7 been highly sophisticated operating system and has loads of features enabled or embedded in it, it may be that the software application is unable to cope or gel up with the system. So try yo get the updated version for the converter and then install the software with the updated pack. You may get to a better conclusion for sure.