Thread: Installation and Uninstallation error of AVG Antivirus

Installation and Uninstallation error of AVG Antivirus

I am trying to uninstall AVG Free 8.0, I bought a Internet Security 2010 at the Office Supply today,I want to install it but its not happening. PLEASE HELP ME, IF YOU CAN?! I had pop up from AVG to start off with that started the whole virus thing. Well Then I realized the problem was with AVG. I have tried numerous times to uninstall it .Every time it indicates an error and it cannot be uninstalled. I can not install other virus softwares due to this problem.

re: Installation and Uninstallation error of AVG Antivirus

You have install AVG Free 8.0 and you want to install newer version or another antivirus software but unable to uninstall it, it through some error .
    In this case, You need to use the AVG remover to uninstall that and it is available official site of the AVG corporation.
    The AVG remover will clean all the registry information and the files that are related to AVG . After that go forward for installation.

Re: Uninstalltion of AVG Antivirus software

Installation error:

If you are installing AVG Antivirus and it throughs some installation failed error you need to care about these specifications:

1. Make sure your program is being installed into the control of Administrator user.
    2. Mostly, AVG programs come-up with improved version and try to download newer version with a lot of heal entries.
    3. Before Installation,close all the application and made disable your security application

In these cases your installation is not being unsuccessful ,Contact to your product technical support and provide him/her all the conflicted information.