Thread: How to use Anzovin The Setup Machine?

How to use Anzovin The Setup Machine?

Hi all, I have recently completed my animation course in MAYA. I am in search of better software to use with maya. My friends have suggested me about Anzovin The Setup Machine as they are using the same. How to use and what features are provided by the Anzovin The Setup Machine?

Features in Anzovin The Setup Machine.

features provided by the Anzovin The Setup Machine are as follows.
    1. Simple, intuitive animation controls.
    2. Unlimited arms, legs, and digits.
    3. Auto knee and elbow pointing.
    4. Automated rigging for humans and creatures.
    5. Rig only the systems you want.
    6. Unlimited characters in a scene without conflicts.
    7. Standard LW plug-in.
    8. Simple finger manipulation.
    9. FK/IK switches for each arm.

Anzovin The Setup Machine for Lightwave.

Anzovin releases the The Setup Machine for the users of Newtek's Lightwave. The Setup Machine is an animation tool by which you can easily and quickly rig a CG character. It installs high-quality skeleton and complete body control system into any human or creature model in just couple of minutes. Generally this takes hours to many days which will be done in minutes.

About Anzovin The Setup Machine.

Anzovin's The Setup Machine is made for all the maya users which can be used to easily and quickly rig a wide variety of CG characters. By just doing several clicks The setup machine will gets installed with the high-quality skeleton and proxy, then adds a control rig and applies basic but accurate skin weighting to human, animal, and creature models which generally takes some days.

Stretchy and Deformable Rigs in The Setup Machine.

One feature provided in the setup machine is stretchy and deformable rigs. By using this feature you can grab the control of your characters and pull them into any shape that you would like to. Basically this tool has been made for animators to design rigs on their parameters which contains everything from deforming the shape of the torso to controlling the exact curvature of an arm.

Smart FK/IK & Isolation Tools in the setup machine.

Smart FK/IK used in Anzovin's The Setup Machine provides auto stretching system which eliminates IK pop. This tool just scratches the surface of the pose control. Another tool that is Isolation Tools makes it easy to maintain poses and every system which includes spine and fingers. By using Finger controls given by the TSM, you can manipulate the whole hand or any individual finger easily without recourse to clumsy layered controls.