Thread: How to use NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader?

How to use NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader?

Hello everybody, I have bought a brand new computer on which windows 7 is installed. I love to change my wallpapers. I have lot of collection of different types of wallpapers. I have found one software to get amazing wallpapers more easily. It is NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader by which i think i would get all the latest wallpapers from the National Geographic. Can anybody tell me how to use NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader?

Get Wallpapers by NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader.

One of the largest educational and non-profit scientific institutions in the world is National Geographic. It has been great source of photos and wallpapers from last many years. But to install the latest and best wallpapers from its official website is much difficult due to vast amount of pictures. Now it has been easy to get the wallpaper from the National Geographic pictures by using NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader. You can even download large number of wallpapers with just one click.

NatGeo Wallpapers on Linux.

National Geographic have provided the NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader to grab all the latest wallpapers from the national geographic picture gallery. But for the linux users, It is still not as easy as downloader. If you are using linux operating system then you may use chmod a+x natgeo2009.sh command to get the 2009 collection of NatGeo photos on linux. Similarly you can have pictures for 2008 and 2007 by entering natgeo2008.sh and natgeo2007.sh respectively.

NatGeo Wallpapers directly on Pen Drive.

National Geaographic have launched its latest version of NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader that is NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader 1.4. This downloader is completely portable so you will ot have to install anything to use it. You can take all the wallpapers to your pen drive and gift anybody these amazing,clear and high resolution wallpapers.

New in NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader 1.4

National geographic have launched total four version of its NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader. It keeps on increasing the features and quality, resolution of the pictures with the every upcoming version. Latest version of this downloader is NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader 1.4. All new things in this version are as follows.
    1. Bug fixed about 2009 resolution menu
    2. Adds an information.
    3. Support and Readme buttons.

About NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader.

NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader has been popular just in few days. First of all version 1.1 listed two wallpaper packs followed by the version number two that is 1.2 listing three packs. Now in its latest version which is NatGeo Wallpaper Downloader 1.4 lists FIVE wallpaper packs. Though 1.4 has been released much sooner after the version 1.3. In older versions of this software, It was taking much time to download the wallpapers and it was overwriting the similar wallpapers but it has been solved in its new version.