Thread: Vista working slow on movies

Vista working slow on movies

Hi,
    My computer is not so good in performance. It is lazy, slow start, its performance is falling. I had observed this from last week. I had checked the stuffs like hardware and applications but still there is not any great changes. It is clear that if you want to use intensive applications like HD video editing, image editing, games, etc this this eats up your system resource

Re: Vista working slow on movies

Indeed, programs downloaded trial version and uninstalled evil, digital photos, video files, your disco in MP3 format and games full or demo version, not counting potential spyware, eventually clog your microphone and may reduce performance. The procedure is simple, and following our advice, you learn to master the tools built into Windows and free utilities like CCleaner.

Other software, such as AutoRuns and Glary Utilities, perform certain tasks described here, but they are reserved for experienced users or for certain functions to experts, because of bad handling can be disastrous. To find your PC on top, we'll see what settings also apply in the various managers of Windows, and we add some simple and effective tips to get your system in order.

Function Windows Me, XP and Vista that can restore important system files to an earlier date that you select from a list. Restore points are created either automatically by Windows - periodically or when installing software - either manually by the user. This is located in Start > Programs > Accessories > System tools > System restore.

The latest version of Internet Explorer, 8, includes many new features to facilitate navigation, enrich, save you clicks and site openings, and thus accelerate your surfing sessions. The new browser from Microsoft are multiple (Webslice, visual search and accelerators) and will help you find and navigate more effectively. While protecting your privacy and allowing you to surf more discreetly.

If discretion is your priority, remember when you first launch the browser to refuse the option suggested sites. This can certainly benefit from proposed sites, but also sends your surfing history with Microsoft to expand its base of sites suggested. Checked, to install Silverlight (the equivalent of Flash at Microsoft). Once loading is complete, click Run then in the next window, uncheck the first two propositions suggest that you use Live Search as default search engine, and make MSN your home page.