Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is any powerful Screen Capture with Editor tools

Windows Software

Old 16-01-2010

Hi all,

I am a blogger with blogging image and screen shot on my site, I find default MS Paint in my PC that is not enough as a image editor, specially for developer and blogger. I work on some screen shot software but they did not have any option for editing. i just wok manually over there. I need some freeware software for screen shot with editing option. Please help.

Old 16-01-2010

I am using Bug Shooting for my blogging. It has two type of capturing ability that is whole screen and custom screen. But it does not support on GIF. You can send the image on several supported bug instantly. It is also using bug tracking systems including FogBugz, Gemini, Ontime, BugTracker.NET and Mantis Bug Tracker. You can edit screen shot with crop, re size, add geometric shapes, add arrows, add text and highlight area. Try it and reply.
Old 17-01-2010

EasyCapture is a easy to use Best Screen Capture Freeware software for Windows Vista, WinXP and Win2000. It have captured the images and saved to the bmp, jpg, gif, png, tiff image format in the windows. It have image editing features like Add text annotation and stamps. It tabbed multi document with change the appearance of images like blur, sharpen, brighten. Check that and reply.
Old 17-01-2010

Photobie is a Very good Screen Capturing tool with powerful editor. It is fit for those scrapbook image creators. Its provide Software Development, Graphics and Web Design services. You can also make all kinds of graphics designs for you including, Logo, Banner, Animation, Photo Templates by screen shot. I suggest you to use them and reply.
Old 17-01-2010

Jing is a free software that add visual and graphic in your screen shot online. But it is not much powerful as editor. It is better for screen shot. This is use for below work:

# Collaborate on a design project.
# share snapshotShare a snapshot of a document
# speechNarrate your vacation photos
# homework Comment verbally on students' homework
# scrap Post from your life on Twitter or Facebook.
Old 17-01-2010

You can also use Snipping Tool to capture a screen shot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image. But it is only work with vista. You can use a mouse or tablet pen to capture any of the following types of snips:
# Free-form Snip - Draw an irregular line, such as a circle or a triangle, around an object.
# Rectangular Snip - Draw a precise line by dragging the cursor around an object to form a rectangle.
# Window Snip - Select a window, such as a browser window or dialog box, that you want to capture.
# Full-screen Snip - Capture the entire screen when you select this type of snip.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,