Thread: Need help with Acer 3000 drivers

Need help with Acer 3000 drivers

Hello friends i have recently moved from the hp to the Acer. Also i want to save some Acer Aspire 3000 drivers to a USB stick. But i don't know where to find them . I can get the audio drivers , video drivers , Chipset driver etc. But could not find the it. The reason behind this is I often reinstall windows xp if I screw it up. Please help me to get the Acer 3000 drivers

Re: Need help with Acer 3000 drivers

For downloading the drivers i think you need to visit the vendor of your device ask him for the driver. I think he will provide you with the driver now save that to the USB device. You can also try to download the driver from acer's official website . But it is not a good step to format your system again and again so try to avoid it.

I also have the acer 3000. The acer provided me 3-4 disks with drivers and all. Hence i feel that you need to call them and ask them for the driver i think that they may provide you that with the minimal fee. The other way to get this is contact the vendor from where you got the device and check whether they provide you with required driver.

You have not mentioned about the acer 3000 and the disk you got. I don't know whether you have lost that disks or you forgot that you can get it from the disk. I also recommend you to visit the acer website and check whether you can get it from there, Most probably you will get the drivers on the acer website . All the best

Firstly i would like to thanks you all for helping me by sending these usefule replies friends i visited the acer's official website but i cannot get the required driver. It is quite easy to grab other drivers like Chipset driver, Broadcom driver, audio driver, video driver etc as i have already mentioned. Any other ideas would be highly appreciated.

Most probably you will not get the drivers freely from the acer website so i recommend you to check it with the vendor they might provide you with a copy of it from where you have purchased the acer 3000. If they can't help you then call acer customer support. They might charge you but i am quite sure that you will get the drivers.