Thread: Need software to convert .DBK file to MS EXCEL file

Need software to convert .DBK file to MS EXCEL file

I am having the Database .DBK files in my computer system and i want to convert this files in the Microsoft excel (.XLS) format. I think i can only do it by some document converter software. So i want the software for converting the .DBK file to .XLS file format. Mention the softwares which can perform this task. I need the information on the .DBK file format.

Re: Need software to convert .DBK file to MS EXCEL file

The .DBK files are the Backup file for the dBASE database which is automatically generated by the dBASE as the backup file. This is very important, In the case if the original database gets deleted or corrupted the the data can be restored from this backup file. The .DBK file is also called as the .DB2 file. Of course you can convert this file to the .XLS file format to view this file in the Microsoft Excel.

There are many software available in the market which can do this task for you.
    'Convert XLS To Any' software is one of them. This software can convert any type of documents to any other file format in which you want to convert the document. This software is able to convert the .DBK database backup file to the the XLS file format. So download and install this software in your computer system.

Hello,
    In think you should use BDF to XLS (Excel) software. This software allows to convert your dbf files to xls. This saves your information in the xls format. It is fact that excel is the world wide used. If I am not wrong microsoft excel does not convert some of the dbf files. I think there is a problem in character format. The transfer is also quick and easy. The software supports most database formats.

The 'Convert XLS To Any' software can convert the following file formats to all other available document formats.
    1. xls to txt
    2. xls to mdb
    3. xls to htm
    4. xls to dbk
    5. dbk to xls
    6. mdb to xls
    7. txt to xls
    8. pdf to xls
    9. xls to pdf

and many other formats.
    This software works with all the windows operating systems.

I am having the Database .DBK files in my computer system and i want to convert this files in the Microsoft excel (.XLS) format. I think i can only do it by some document converter software. So i want the software for converting the .DBK file to .XLS file format. Mention the softwares which can perform this task. I need the information on the .DBK file format.

Quote Originally Posted by Moiz Ahmad Quadri View Post
    You can download the DBFView program, by searching it on google, that allows you to add, view and edit files in DOS or Windows character sets, search in a file, export dbf to txt/html format, recall, zap, convert csv and xls / xlsx to dbf format, sort, import/export from MS Excel (including MS Excel 2007! ), pack records, get detailed database information, delete. DBFView comes with Installer/Uninstaller, documentation in HTML format, and sample files.