Thread: What is SQL2000Print

What is SQL2000Print

I am using Windows Vista operating system and I need to know what is SQL2000Print. I am a student of Information Technology and I am starter of SQL. I need some information on it because I wanted to know if this software is of some use to me or not. What are the additional advantages of the same and does it have any other system requirements? Please help me with all your suggestions and replies.

Re: What is SQL2000Print

Following are the operating systems that SQL2000Print supports:
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

SQL2000Print helps to print the objects of the database of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 such as tables, views, Stored Procedures, etc. It also enables the feature of printing Database Roles, Defaults, File Groups, FullText Catalogues, Log Files, Rules, Stored Procedures, System Datatypes, Tables, Transaction Logs, User Defined Datatypes, Users, Views, Backup Devices, Logins, Languages, Remote Servers, Server Roles and Linked Servers. Its cost is $59.00 and the file size is just 4.61MB.
    Last edited by Glenny; 16-01-2010 at 04:44 AM.

Hello there, there are some additional requirements of SQL2000Print. Your system should have a Intel Pentium 166 Mhz or faster processor, 64 MB RAM, 5MB free hard disk space. The main advantage of using SQL2000Print is that it can be exported to the formats such as RTF, HTML and PDF. This will help you to include them in websites as well as word processors.

Since you are a student, SQL2000Print will prove very useful to you. The main reason is that when you will be making projects, you will be able to represent them in a different manner. Secondly, I dont think that there is any other software that is available that helps you to print the objects of the database. The output that you obtain can be customized in your own style using fonts,page headers/footers, watermarks, page margins, printed quality, paper orientation, borders, duplex printing, line spacing and so on.

If you are having any problems for doing the documentation of the database with the help of SQL2000Print, then use the any of following softwares:
    1. Document Organizer Deluxe 2.5
    2. ModelRight 3 for MySQL 3
    3. 4TOPS Document Management in MS Access XP/03 5
    4. ModelRight 3 for SQL Server 3
    5. Active Document Keeper 1.21
    6. DBScribe for PostgreSQL 1.1
    7. SchemaToDoc 4.4
    8. EasyStruct 4.5 Enterprise 4.5 SE