Thread: Advantages of using Hyper Maker HTML

Advantages of using Hyper Maker HTML

I am learning to create HTML pages and searching for the tools that help in building the HTML pages, I came across this software called as Hyper Maker HTML. So, basically I need to know the advantages of using Hyper Maker HTML. What are the operating systems that this software supports? What will be the approximate cost of this software? Kindly reply with suitable information.

Re: Advantages of using Hyper Maker HTML

Hyper Maker HTML helps you to create HTML pages as well as embed the multimedia into the HTML pages in a very simple and handy manner. The additional advantage of using Hyper Maker HTML is that it is an Ebook Compiler as well as an HTML compiler. You can also include Acrobat files, videos and such other types of files, which you cannot do in a normal HTML editor.

The system requirements of Hyper Maker HTML are that the operating system that you are using must be one of the following:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows XP

It does not have any additional system requirement. It comes at a price of $149.00 with a file size of 3.44MB. There many many advantages of using Hyper Maker HTML, that you may not get in any other software designed for HTML.

I want to thank you for spending time in giving replies for my query. I am currently using Windows XP Service Pack 2, but I am thinking of upgrading my system to Windows 7. So, will I be able to run Hyper Maker HTML in this operating system. Are there some other alternatives available, that have the same advantages as Hyper Maker HTML. Kindly help me and thank you once again in advance.

If you are upgrading to Windows 7, then I suggest you to use Dreamweaver. It has the advantages as Hyper Maker HTML. Infact, it is a far more better software than Hyper Maker HTML. I can assure you that Dreamweaver works fine in Windows 7, since I am using the same in my system. It also provides many additional features, that will be useful to you in the future, that is when you will be well acquainted with HTML.

I suggest you that it will be better if you do not upgrade to Windows 7. The problem is that it is incompatible to many applications and programs and Hyper Maker HTML is one of them. According to me, for a starter like you there is no other software, which is as easy as Hyper Maker HTML. If you want to use Windows 7, then install it in another drive, thus making your computer a dual boot system.