Thread: Need freeware knowledgebase software for project.

Need freeware knowledgebase software for project.

Hey i know this is not the better way to ask for the freeware but i really need this as i am going through the finencial crisis so cant pay for the this. "knowledgebase" is a tool that provide the functionality of the of a good search as well as allow the embedding of the document of any type. and also much more feature. So help me with the "Need freeware knowledgebase software for project".. Thank you
    Last edited by REDBULL; 16-01-2010 at 04:30 PM.

Re: Need freeware knowledgebase software for project.

I am giving the link where you can download the freeware of this tools and also download the downloads related to this software. I havebeen search a lot for this and finally got it from one of the site. Knowledgebase is a leading tool which gives the commitment toward providing the functioning of the project on the industry of it. To download it click on the link below
    Knowledgebase

Don't know about the Knowledgebase but i can help you with the software that will give you the same performance as the Knowledgebase giving you have to just visit the below given link that will show you the complete database of the tools that will help you for the development of the project so go to the link and visit the same I think that you will like this and work with it. You just have to visit the SnapFile official Web site.

I have go with the all detail but nothing work i have downloaded the knowledgebase but it was just the trail version that does not show the complete functionality of the knowledgebase. I have find some tool on the link specified by the Glenny that work with the same but i am not that satisfied as i was with the knowledgebase. So help me more with the tools regarding the same.

I am really apologies for the download that you have been gone through and does not got the complete version of the knowledgebase. I am giving you another link that will definitely work with the complete version of the tools. This link provide the zip format of the file that you have to install in the "C" drive and not in the other then this. Here is the link
    knowledgebase

PT Documaker is the tool that will help you too for the problem of the same that you are looking for the tool that will help you to complete the project of yours. This PT Documaker give you the complete creation and modification of the Document that you wish to. Just download it and see the working of the same. Search for this on the Google and you will get it. Say thanks if you like the same.