Thread: Scribbly installation ask for Adobe AIR

Scribbly installation ask for Adobe AIR

I have Recently installed the Scribbly on the System to send the note to the Email ID in easy and better way. This tool gives the access of sending the note to the Email ID. But the problem is that after the installation of the same when i am running the same, Scribbly installation ask for Adobe AIR. And don't know any thing about the ADOBE AIR that what is this and why this is used for. So tell me about the problem i am getting

Re: Scribbly installation ask for Adobe AIR

You are getting this error because the Scribbly run with the ADOBE AIR. Without which it can not run the Scribbly. This is because Air is made to run the Web application like Scribbly. It is Run time environment for the Scribbly and without which it can not work. So download the Adobe Air and start working with the Scribbly. I hope that you like this description of the same. Thank you

Thanks for you reply,

But could you please explain the Adobe Air and help me with the download of the same. Where can i get this to work with the Scribbly to send the note to Email and start working the Scribbly. A help may be appreciated. Waiting for reply because without this i can not run the Scribbly.

The AdobeĀ® AIRĀ® runtime enables you to have your favorite web applications with you all the time. Since applications built for Adobe AIR run on your desktop computer without a web browser, they provide all the convenience of a desktop application. Companies like eBay and AOL are using Adobe AIR to create exciting new applications that allow you to use their services on your desktop. In short, Adobe AIR means applications that are easier, more powerful, and more fun to use.
    To download the same visit ADOBE

I have used the Scribbly and i got the same problem i have installed and uninstall it most of the time but nothing works. So finnaly i read the release note of the Scribbly and then i came to know that all this problem is because of the Adobe Air. It can run only when the Adobe air installed on the system. So i have done the same , installed the Air and then my application start working . The solution i got from here

There is one more online application is there which work as the same as the Scribbly. it sends the note to the Email without opening the Email ID and also it is having the encryption for the security purpose. This site id known as the note2email.com. It does not require the User name and the password for the same. just enter the email id and the subject and type the note and send it through the note2email.com. Thats it!!!!