Thread: Unable To Locate The Installation Log File uninstall.isui

Unable To Locate The Installation Log File uninstall.isui

Hello, I am using Winows xp operating system on my computer and also had installed Adobe Photoshop 7.0 on my computer. But, while uninstalling it, I am getting error as below:
    unable to locate the installation log file 'c: /program files/adobe/photoshope 7.0 tryout/uninstall.isui" uninstallation will not continue
    So, is there any solution to uninstall it from my computer. I want to uninstall it as some of the files are infected by the virus and also some are corrupt. So, it is not working properly on my computer. So, if you know the solution for it then please give me that.

Re: Unable To Locate The Installation Log File uninstall.isui

I think your file uninstall.isui has been either corrupted or deleted from your computer and that is why you are getting this error. If you try to use the setup of the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 on your computer then it will give you option of uninstallation of that particular software application. So, you need to just use it and then you can solve your problem.

If you are getting the problem of uninstallation with any software then it is needed to remove that particular software from the Safe Mode and then remove that particular software. For entering into the safe mode you will need to press F8 key while starting your computer and select the option of Safe Mode from the list. Then from control panel you can remove that particular software application.

Hello, You need to install same software on your computer directly. So, that you can able to get the all files related to that software and you will able to uninstall it. If it finds that the software is already installed then that can give you option of replacing the existing files or it will ask you for uninstallation of that files and you can uninstall it with that setup. So, in either way you will able to get solution regarding your problem. So, just do it and solve your problem.

It may be possible that your computer is still infected with the virus and that is why you are getting this problem of error message. So, just try to scan your computer with good antivirus application and then you can able to solve your problem regarding the Uninstallation of the Adobe Photoshop. It may be possible that after that your computer will require the setup of the Adobe Photoshop to remove it from your computer.

It is possible to remove Adobe Photoshop from your computer with the help of Setup of the Adobe Photoshop itself either of version 7.0 or of higher than that. So, you need to use it. First start installation of the same and then you need to just check for the option which will help you to unistall it. I have done this before to solve same error on my computer and also able to solve it. So, you need to do same for getting your problem solved.