Thread: Is Foxit Reader better than office suite

Is Foxit Reader better than office suite

Hi,
    I need a description on Foxit Reader. In my new computer I have provided with Microsoft Works. It does not have Microsoft Office. So I got Foxit Reader from my office. Now I want to know that will this be enough for me to work especially for mails. My work is related to basic text work. I can use Wordpad for that. List me some features of this software so that I can determine which to buy.

Re: Is Foxit Reader better than office suite

Foxit Reader is a small utility needed to quickly view and print PDF documents. Very easy to use and has a nice GUI and clear, this application allows all users to print a few clicks, files texts and images in PDF format. Foxit Reader is a free software popular for reading documents in PDF format. Unlike Acrobat Reader, Foxit PDF Reader it is light and loads the records much faster than its competitor. That makes him a very good alternative.

Foxit Reader provides the ability to view and print PDF documents. It requires no installation and can be transported on a USB key to always having the software at hand. In terms of features, it offers a zoom function or full screen, text mode, a search tool in the document, the ability to add annotations, a research tool and a few options preferences for shape and layout. It is mainly used for pdf files.

Foxit Reader can capture function, it is enough just to choose area to capture the area of the screen so that it registers directly in the clipboard. Foxit Reader is multilingual, it is possible to choose the language you feel most comfortable (why when you choose your language, the software proposes to directly download the package via the corresponding interface of Foxit Reader only a few seconds). Many features and advantages that make him one of the best PDF reader.

The issue is that in Foxit Read you cannot create a free PDF to TXT format, why should he buy the Pro pack for 1 to 4 licenses. Foxit Reader is a software to open PDF files (Portable Document Format) to view the content thereof, or print. Remember that PDF is now widespread on the Internet. Whether for brochures, forms or instructions for use, many companies use this format to create documents visually attractive and cared for.

In your case you will not get any editing options as how Microsoft Word gives to you. So I will recommend you to get a license copy of Microsoft Office and use the same in your system. Microsoft Works is just the basic on which helps you to view and see files. Not and full fledged editing and formatting option given by the various applications of Office.

In addition to its free, the interest of Foxit Reader is that it is much faster than the main player in this market: Adobe Reader. Foxit Reader allows indeed to open PDF files much faster that Adobe Reader that loads many plug-ins at startup.The file format. PDF is commonly used to transmit documents "ready to print" any type of machine and operating system. It generally uses the software Acrobat Reader from Adobe to read this file format.