Thread: How to Convert Word doc to jpg?

How to Convert Word doc to jpg?

I want to convert the Word doc into jpg format. I have some images in my Word document and now I want to convert them into the jpeg. Does anyone know how to convert the doc to jpg.?? I am using the Windows XP as operating system. Does it have any default program that can help me in the conversion.?? Please reply me soon..!!
    ~*~Silent~Kid~*~
    "To The World You May Be Just One Person, But To One Person You May Be The World"

Re: How to Convert Word doc to jpg?

I think the simple way to Convert the Word doc to jpg is to do a print screen. You don't have to download any other programs for doing this conversion. You have to just do the print screen when your MS Word is opened from which you want to take the image by pressing the Prt Scr button on the keyboard. Then open MS Paint, which is installed by default while installing the operating system Windows XP. After opening the MS Paint, paste from the clipboard. Then save the file as .jpg. Hope that this will help you.

I think that screen capture of JUST the image would be better then doing a Prt Scr which is a complete screen capture. Because after doing the Prt Scr you will find the job more tedious while cropping out the exact image. That will take a long time of yours. Definitely its very simple procedure but is very tedious when converting the doc to jpg. So I would like to suggest you to use some freeware software that can make your work more easy and you can convert without wasting much of your time.

According to me it will be better to use the good screen capture tool like FastStone Capture version 5.3 (free). You can download this tool from the Internet and this program also allows a scrolling capture and other options. You can also try the GetPaint.net program which is also freely available, instead of using the Ctrl + Prt Scr when the app is open or running in the SysTray. I think that you should Dump MS Paint and try using the GetPaint.net. Hope that you have got what you were looking for..!!!

The Conversion of Word doc to jpg can be done by using the DOC to Image Converter V2.0. This converter is the easiest and fastest way to convert word DOC, RTF to professional-quality Jpeg, Bmp, etc. file format. The main feature of this converter is its easy-to-use interface, which allows you to create Jpeg, Bmp files by simply clicking the "Save as Image" button from MS Word, creating documents which can be viewed on any computer with a Image viewer.

use paperless printer