Thread: Cinema 4D Application Error

Cinema 4D Application Error

Hello friends,

Few weeks ago i had install cinema 4d and everything was working fine, but today when i started cinema 4d during startup i got an message as Cinema 4D Application Error and it truns off. I tried to reinstall it works fine but after sometime i get the same error message. Does anyone know hot to overcome from this issue, for more information i am using macOS 10.4.6 as my operating system.

If you are getting application error message and as you said that you has also tried to uninstall it but then too you are getting the same message in that case it seems that some of your cinema 4d files has got corrupted because of which you are facing such kind of issue, try to download or get the latest version of cinema 4d and try to install it. I am sure after that you should not face any error message.

Thanks for replying me Aarpitt, i have try to do that too but still facing same issue at the same time when i try to install cinema 4d on my friends computer it's working fine at his place but if i try to install it gets crashed. I asked my friends too about the issue but they also don't know what would be the issue. Does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

I am also facing similar type of issue where i had install cinema 4D 9.5 XL Bundle with no errors. But sometime i get an error saying it cannot find the resources folder. So I put the resources folder in the root folder and try to run cinema 4D again. Following is the error message for the same

Xlib: extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
    err:opengl:process_attach Could not create default context.
    X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
    Major opcode of failed request: 1 (X_CreateWindow)
    Serial number of failed request: 8
    Current serial number in output stream: 9

Cinema 4D gets crashed

I was also getting crashed whenever i try to run Cinema 4D, after finding a lot over internet and asking many friends i came to know that Geforce 66.77 66.81, 66.93, 67.02, 67.03 drivers are not working correctly with CINEMA 4d, if you are not having the drivers which i had mentioned you then in that case you need to reinstall your driver and install a fresh copy of Cinema 4d would solve your problem.

Thank you for your suggestion Metechman i have try to reinstall my display driver and install fresh copy of Cinema 4d and now i am not facing any issue. I would like to add some thing more by reinstall your display drivers if you are still facing same issue then i would suggest you to reinstall your Operating system have a check for the same.