Thread: Want to use AusLogics BoostSpeed.

Want to use AusLogics BoostSpeed.

Hi to all, I have seen that from last few days, My computer is just slower in its performance. It is taking much time to even do small tasks like opening a window. I had a suggestion about using AusLogics BoostSpeed to clean up my registry. May i know how AusLogics BoostSpeed works as i want to use AusLogics BoostSpeed.
    Last edited by Sadiee; 12-01-2010 at 02:33 AM.

Key features of AusLogics BoostSpeed.

The main function behind using the AusLogics BoostSpeed is boosting up your system's performance speed. Some basic key features provided by this software are Manual tweaking of your Internet connection, Internet Optimization Wizard, Optimize system memory, View analysis of your connection, Optimize Microsoft Office components, Banner Killer.

Features provided by the AusLogics BoostSpeed.

The AusLogics BoostSpeed is used clean up your registry when your system does not give the performance as per your expectations. Following are the features presented in AusLogics BoostSpeed.
    1. Taking back up of current registry setting.
    2. Removing traces of uninstalled programs.
    3. Cleaning up invalid shortcuts and other registry faults.
    4. Repairing your internet explorer errors.
    5. Organizing startup programs.
    6. Real time registry monitor.
    7. Schedule scanning of registry.
    8. Keeping log of activities.

Tasks done by AusLogics BoostSpeed.

Here are some simple tasks that can be done by using the AusLogics BoostSpeed in order to improve and speed up the performance of your computer such as Full featured trial, no limitation during trial period, Shredder to delete files without leaving trace, RAM performance optimizer, Startup manager available for customization of boot cycle, Uninstall manager available, Back up facility to rescue desired settings, Cleans up hard disk and registry, Tweak manager for windows configurations.
    Last edited by Raine; 12-01-2010 at 02:53 AM.

When to clean your registry.

Generally computer does not performs well or it performs slow when some hardware becomes more out of date or when the operating system gets clogged up with all sorts of detritus. Auslogics BoostSpeed helps you to increase the speed of your Operating System's performance and even your browsing speed. By cleaning your registry using the Auslogics BoostSpeed is much easier to do as it gives you best user interface.

New feature in AusLogics BoostSpeed.

Scan speed would be the new feature about AusLogics BoostSpeed which can be compared with the Disk Defrag. User also can optionally set the program to run at startup and live in the system tray which makes almost all the programs just one click away. Most useful tools is are RAM optimizer, Disk Defrag, Registry Optimizer, performance monitor, file shredder.