Thread: Someone Please help

Someone Please help

I checked the history on window updates and going back several months all updates have failed. I found this out when i tried to install itunes but couldn't due to error "application support not found." what to do?

Re: Someone Please help

MY SUGGESTION

SOLUTION FOR XP SP2 OR XP SP3

GO TO RUN TYPE " SERVICES.MSC" WITHOUT QUOTES

CHECH ON THE RIGHT SIDE TAB AND BROWSE TO

AUTOMATIC UPDATES option AND RIGHT CLICK ON IT GET TO ITS PROPERTIES

SET IT TO AUTOMATIC MODE AND START THEE PROCESS {IF U R USING ORIGINAL PRODUCT OF MICROSOFT ELSE DIsABLE IT}

NOW RESTART THE SYSTEM U r READY SET TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by Saket; 11-01-2010 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Personal information removed

When you double-click System in Control Panel, or when you right-click My Computer and then click Properties, you may receive the above error message on your system. In order to get rid of the above issue, you need to check out the following link. In order to install iTunes or QuickTime software, you need to be logged in as an administrator on the computer. If you're not sure if you have administrator access, contact the owner of the computer or your system administrator.

itunes Guest

Hello Friend,

It seems that you have used wrong version of itunes. The version of itunes varies from the operating system. So I thing you have tried to install the itunes application which is not compatible for you systems's operating system. I suggest you to visit below link:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
    When you open this link, before downloading the itunes software first select you system's operating system. I hope it will solve your problem.