Thread: How to change the microsoft word 2007 background

How to change the microsoft word 2007 background

I have recently migrated to the newly launched version of windows 7. I feel it hard to adjust with the word 2007 that came with the windows 7. The blue color background behind the page is what i do not like. If you have any ideas so that i can change default background of word 2007 in windows 7. Then please help me.

Re: How to change the microsoft word 2007 background

I think that you cannot change the background of the ms word 2007. I have not used it since it has been launched. Also icould not find any tools or something related that will help you to sort this out. So either be happy with what you have or try to get the solution from the microsoft website. I think that you will fix this issue soon.

To change the back ground of the microsoft word 2007 you will simply have to follow the instructions which are mentioned below you can only change to silver , blue or black

* Open the Word 2007
    * Now, Click on the top left round circle (with the colored Office symbol)
    * Click the Word Options button at the bottom
    * Choose color scheme.

I don't know what is wrong with the words background because you could change between blue which is the default black or silver . For changing it you simply have to open the word 2007 after that click on the top left round circle office symbol now a new window will open select Word Options button which is at the bottom now select the color you want and just click OK.

The blue background of the microsoft appears very good and is the best background i don't know waht is wrong with it . Also i don't know whether it can be changed or not i would also like to know whether it can be changed if it is possible please tell me the way to do so and also what other color are available.

It can be changed also pretty easily hence if you too don't like the blue background of the microsoft word 2007. you can change it . Noy only you can change the color but also you can change the font style ,font color and lot of stuffs. You have just asked to change the color. For changing the color you need to click on the office icon which is present at the top mos left corner. now click on word option which is present at the bottom of the window. now you will see a drop down color scheme. You just have to change it to the color you like.