Thread: How to copy worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2010?

How to copy worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2010?

Hi Friends, I have an issue regarding the use of the Microsoft Excel 2010 and need to solve that. Actually i have an worksheet that i want to copy in the existing workbook. But i haven't any idea so that i can perform the same. So any one please help me with the How to copy worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2010?. Any help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to copy worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2010?

It is very to perform in the Excel 2010. Just open that in the worksheet that you want to copy in the new tab and just right click on the and then to the Move or copy option. This will open a dialog box that will display the list of the worksheet to move in drop down menu. Click on the project and on the next field click on the position where you want to paste the things. And its done. Thank you

Just follow the below given procedure to help yourself with the moving of the Worksheet in another Workbook. This is really working. So go with the step.
    • In a new workbook with two or more sheets, add a table or a list in one of the worksheets.
    • Select more than one sheet with the CTRL key held down. (Be sure that one of the selected worksheets contains a List or Table.)
    • Right-click on one of the sheet tabs, and then choose Move or copy.
    • In To Book, choose (new book), and then check the checkbox named Create a Copy.
    • Click OK, and then you will see a message box: “You cannot copy or move a group of sheets that contain a table.”

Hey it is little bit difficult to copy the data more then one. It is impossible to copy more than one sheet to a existing workbook or to the new work book if you are working on Excel 2003 with list or on the Excel 2007 with the table Worksheet so make sure that you are not moving the file of the older version. This is easy task for the coworker in the office so that send them the worksheet and finish the work of copying file. Thanks