Thread: How is Recovery my Files tool

How is Recovery my Files tool

Hi,
    My Windows was crashed last evening. I tried to restart in safe mode but nothing works. Then at last I re-installed windows. The things which gave out more trouble is the data which I had lost. Now I had updated to Windows Vista. I had downloaded a data recover software Recover My Files. Is this a fine software to use in Windows and recover data in case of any deletion or corrupt software.

Re: How is Recovery my Files tool

Recover My Files you will allow you to recover your lost data. Useful if you accidentally deleted a file, or your trash while an important file inside. If your hard drive has a problem after a virus infection, Trojan. It is a nice and easy tool to use data recovery in case of virus infection or corrupt file. But not in windows crash or operating sytem failure problem. Because this can work only in Windows Mode.

The best feature of this software is that it can retrieves files even from recycle bin. The files can be recovered even after reinstalling Windows. That means you can get your files back. It can retrieves data from your disk, even after a crash it. It can also retrieves documents, photos, videos, music and lost mail. And the software has a ability to recover lost data on a memory card, USB stick or other media.

Recover My Files is a tool for recovering files. This software will allow you to recover and restore some files that you have accidentally deleted. You can also recover files lost during infection with a virus on your computer crash or a software glitch. You can refine your search criteria in determining the type of documents (images, archives, e-mail, etc..) You want to find as those created at the same date, same extension, same size, etc. . You will also have the option to restore or permanently delete your files.

It is said well that prevention is better than cure. So this software comes under that case. If you have a data recovery tool then at least under worst condition you can retrieve your data. Otherwise installation is not the final solution. The only think lacks that I am not sure that his tools even work after Windows crash. So that's a doubt. But if you want to run this under Windows mode then that is the best choice.

The software can recover almost anything in your computer. Like doc, mp3, etc. It can recover deleted mails, documents, photos, music, videos, etc. The file can also be recovered even if you have emptied your recycle bin. But if you want a software that can give your data with operating system then Norton Ghost is the best choice. But it too complicated to use in some cases.