Thread: How to take data backup in Cobain

How to take data backup in Cobain

Hi,
    I want to take backup of my system. I have Cobain Backup software in my computer. But I don't know to use it. Previously it was configured to take scheduled backup by its own. From last two days I had checked that the same is not working. How to take manual backup in Cobain. Also if this software is not so effective then which is a better one than it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to take data backup in Cobain

Cobian Backup is an good solution for regular and schedule backup. It is a multi-thread program which is used to take backup of your everyday files and directories to different places. Though on network on FTP. So for advance usage and for regular usage this application is great. It is not so tough to backup your system from it. Run the program and you can see the user friendly interface. Just by one click the backup begins.

Run the program. There are two ways of doing this. First by double clicking on the desktop icon and second by right clicking on the system tray menu.It is near the clock on the bottom right corner. Then before back check the proper settings in the Tools > Options Menu. Set your default directory and other backup option. You can take a manual back from the main menu bar every day as per your need. Cobain is a easy solution for backup.

If you are planning to create a new schedule task for creating backup then here is the simple procedure. First run the program. Then to create a task click on the clipboard icon. Set your settings and need as you want. Enter a task name then configure the settings the date and time. After saving the same the automated task will work and take your regular backup. It is quiet a easy tool.

Simply click on New Task to run your backup and create a new one. To alter the old one you can see the icons in the main menu. Open the backup item and check the settings. You can again re-configure the same to run back as it was before. It is necessary that you give proper backup task properties. Because this results the final output backup and restore options. Cobain also offers different types of backup.

There are many types of backup to choose from. Like Full, Incremental, Differential and Dummy. Each backup has its own properties. Full means the entire source, Incremental, refers to the defined backup, Differential refers to the last full backup an dummy is not actually refers to backup but to run a program or service or even restart a computer.