Thread: How is OCR - Readiris Pro 10.0.

How is OCR - Readiris Pro 10.0.

Hello guys, I have bought a second hand computer for my office work. By using this computer i will be doing my office work from home. Usually i have to edit many pdf files in a day. I had a suggestion about OCR - Readiris Pro 10.0 to do this kind of works. I just want to know that how OCR - Readiris Pro 10.0 is ?

convert PDF using Readiris Pro 10.0.

I think you are suggested for a right software for your work purpose. Readiris Pro can successfully convert your PDF files into editable format. Readiris Pro can also convert some other graphic files in editable format. This program can also detect scanner connected ti your computer which can directly convert your papers in pdf or other format.

Accuracy of Readiris Pro 10.0.

OCR have shown its accuracy in its all softwares, In Readiris Pro also OCR have proved this. When you try to use printed texts by this software then you will find that it is working almost accurately. Because it normally happens that while making pdf file into editable format then the resultant format would be having large amount of mistakes in it which have to corrected by the user which will not be the case with OCR-Readiris Pro 10.0.

Hand written docs on Readiris Pro 10.0.

Readiris Pro 10.0 can work quite good with the printed documents but when it comes to hand written documents then Readiris Pro 10.0 lacks in some ways. I have tried this software with both the kind of documents and found that it has changed many thing in my hand written doc. I was bit unsatisfied with this performance for hand written docs but it might happen that it works little bit accurate with your hand writings. Readiris Pro 10.0 will be needing 32 Mb of your RAM to run perfectly on your computer.

Readiris Pro 10.0: OCR Wizard.

Whenever you are in hurry and you want to speed up the process of pdf files by using Readiris Pro then you can use "OCR Wizard" given in this software which will help you to wrap up as soon as possible. You just have to specify the
    source which can be your scanner or hard drive, document language and choose your output file format.

System Req & formats in Readiris Pro 10.0.

System requirements for running Readiris Pro 10.0 are as follows.
    1. Windows XP/ME/2000/98/NT4 or later.
    2. 486-based Intel PC or compatible, Pentium PC.
    3. 64 MB RAM or 128 MB RAM to process grayscale and color images.
    4. 120 MB free space of hard disk.
    This program can save different types of formats such as Adobe Acrobat PDF, Microsoft Excel and Word, XML, HTML, TIFF (images), etc.